Bartley’s offers the finest handmade wood creations. Hard wood & Outta Many One Wood pieces will never be identical only similar, it is impossible to recreate an absolutely identical piece, handmade wooden pieces may reveal slight imperfections, in the form of wood knots and hand tool marks, wood grains and colour irregularities, or even a slightly asymmetrical form, these irregularities reveal that a skilled human hand produced the wooden pieces, rather than a mass producing machine. Please remember that insubstantial variations in shape, size, colour compared to the catalogue photograph or samples or art displayed in the gallery are not production defects but are typical of the bespoke productions. All pre-ordered commissions are non returnable as each creation is specially made for the individual customer, each piece is unique and unrepeatable and no two pieces are ever identical.
Designs are property of Bartley’s Craft and should not be replicated without express written permission from the owners. No returns on custom orders.
Bartley’s Return/Refund Policy
Please read carefully to assure that your purchased pieces qualify for a return/refund. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions in regards to whether or not your pieces qualify for a return/refund. If your piece is damaged refer to the terms and conditions.
If you are not satisfied with your Bartley’s purchase you may return the goods within 30 days of the original purchase date.
Please ensure to include your Proof of Purchase (Email or package receipt) along with the Return document attached on this page.
Product must be returned unused in its original packaging.
Once processed, you will be credited back to your original payment method, less the shipping & transaction costs.
- Returns are ONLY valid if item purchased through Bartley’s All in Wood (www.bartleysallinwood.com), is within 30 days of purchase, and is still in the condition it was received.
- Customers returning product, not in the original condition may be subject to a re-stocking fee of up to 25% of the total amount of the original purchase price.
- Packages received with an incomplete return form could face a processing fee of 5%, from the total returned merchandise amount, at our discretion.
- PURCHASES OF SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL. Any item purchased at a discounted sale price is not eligible for a refund. *Full priced items bought with a discount code still qualify for a refund.
- Bartley’s All in Wood is not responsible for any pieces returned that does not qualify for a return. Any items received that do not qualify for a return will be sent back to the sender.
Process for your refund
Print out and complete the return form and send it in with your Bartley’s piece. We encourage you to send your Bartley’s piece by a traceable method (such as Doorway Express or DHL), as Bartley’s All in Wood is not responsible for lost or misdirected packages. For non-delivery or further information, email us at email@example.com
You should expect to receive your refund within three to four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes transit time (3- 5 business days), assessment and processing time (3- 5 business days) and external banking transaction time (5-10 business days).
Where possible the refund will be paid online provided you have submitted the respective banking information. A confirmation email of the refund will be subsequently sent following the payment.
NO REFUND will be granted will be granted for custom made piece and custom engrave as these pieces unique and unrepeatable and no two pieces are ever identical.
Note: Items purchased from an Authorised retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.